Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Sometimes artificial intelligence (AI) also called machine intelligence. Its intelligence demonstrated by machines in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans.
Artificial intelligence has grown into a full-fledged ecosystem. With the automation it brings to almost every aspect of our life, we see it creeping into our mobile phones, our devices connected over lot and websites, Artificial Intelligence has become a way of living.
The major breakthroughs that our generation has witnessed are in the service industry where the Chat representatives have been replaced by chatbots. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
The customer service industry is very excited to put the advantages of Artificial Intelligence powered solutions to use. Not only is it reducing the human effort, but it is also bringing in more accuracy and precision in services fueled by an ecosystem driven by innovative mobile app developers.
A lot of customer service representative’s job is repetitive, mundane and has a pattern which makes it easy for the AI scientists to develop algorithms that fit in the space well.
APPLICATION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Optical character recognition.
- Handwriting recognition.
- Speech recognition.
- face recognition.
- Artificial creativity.
- Computer vision, virtual reality, and image processing.
- Photo and video manipulation.
- Diagnosis (artificial intelligence
- If someone has a “threat” (that is, two in a row), take the remaining square. Otherwise,
- If a move “forks” to create two threats at once, play that move. Otherwise,
- Take the center square if it is free. Otherwise,
- If your opponent has played in a corner, take the opposite corner. Otherwise,
- Take an empty corner if one exists. Otherwise,
- Take any empty square.
- It takes an advanced neural network to parse human language.
- Artificial intelligence would have a low error rate compared to humans if coded properly.
- They would have incredible precision, accuracy, and speed.
- They won’t be affected by hostile environments, thus able to complete dangerous tasks, explore in space, and endure problems that would injure or kill us.
- Artificial Intelligence is the ability of a computer program to learn and think.
- Artificial Intelligence we can make machines work 24×7 without any breaks and they don’t even get bored, unlike humans.
- It can detect fraud in card-based systems, and possibly other systems in the future.
- Organized and manages records.
- High Cost: The creation of artificial intelligence requires huge costs as they are very complex machines. …
- No Replicating Humans: Intelligence is believed to be a gift of nature. …
- No Improvement with Experience: …
- No Original Creativity: …
- They cannot work outside of what they were programmed for.
- Machines can easily lead to destruction if put in the wrong hands. That is, at least a fear of many humans.
- Artificial intelligence as robots can super code humans, enslaving us.